Kingsway Training has been delivering training, development and business support services to local employers and employees since 1999 under the North Lindsey College name.
Over the years we have developed close long term partnerships with employers and organisations across sectors. This is fundamental to our success and the value we place on supporting our customers to achieve their goals. We operate locally and regionally, and with some clients we work nationally and occasionally, internationally.
Our mission is to deliver high quality education and training which enables and inspires individuals, employers and communities to develop their skills, unlock potential and realise their ambitions.
Our core values are more than the ‘posters on the wall’ but what do they mean? Examples of our core values in practice are:
- High standards and high aspirations – for ourselves and our customers
- An open, honest and respectful culture – treat others as you would want to be treated yourself
- Individual and collective responsibility – for example, wherever possible we want to answer your query at the first point of contact
- Initiative, innovation, and creativity – the lifeblood of our organisation
- Collaboration, Partnership and team working – how we aim to work internally and externally
- Enjoyment and achievement – we want people to benefit from working with us; to progress and to develop; to enjoy being with us
- A welcoming, caring, supportive, safe and inclusive environment – for some clients just entering a training environment initially can be scary, we want individuals to feel engaged and welcome
Our mission and values are fundamental building blocks to how we operate and how we want to work with others.
We are a small team managing the business and delivering for our clients. To extend our reach and offer, we use professional associates to deliver a broad range of our provision. This provides us with flexibility and an increased ability to be responsive to client needs. Our associates provide an important pool of deliverers and business support professionals which supplements our team and ensures we can offer breadth and depth of offer.
We have achieved accreditation against national standards of excellence in Putting the Customer First, Investors in People, Customer Service Excellence, Training Quality Standards (TQS) Award and the AoC Beacon Award for Employer Engagement for 2009/10. Our latest Ofsted Inspection graded us as ‘Outstanding’ for employer engagement.