The aim of the CCNSG Safety passport programme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health & safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work more safely on sites with a lower risk to themselves and others.
Without the passport, contracting personnel will not be allowed to enter or work in specific environments, particularly within industrial and construction sectors.
All site contracting personnel, especially non regular and traveling contractors. The passport is valid for 3 years before a renewal is required.
This is a nationally recognised Certificate of Validated training and competence for working in fields such as engineering construction.
The course will cover:
- Safe Behaviour at Work
- Safe Place of Work
- Confined Space Entry
- Permit to Work Systems
- Safe Use of Access Equipment & working at Heights
- Site Transport
- Protecting the Environment
- Safe Lifting and Manual Handling
- Safe Systems of Work
- Asbestos and Hazardous Substances
- Personal Hygiene
- LOLER and PUWER
- Machinery/Equipment Isolation
- Hand-Arm Vibration
Tea and coffee will be provided during the day. Lunch is not provided so you are advised to bring lunch with you.
Course Programme 2019
- Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd March
- Thursday 25th & Friday 26th April
- Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th May
- Thursday 20th & Friday 21st June
- Thursday 25th & Friday 26th July
- Thursday 22nd & Friday 23rd August 2019
“The tutor was well informed and knowledgeable of his subject. Whilst there was a lot to get through, the pace was swift and appropriate. Tutor was very good and thorough in his approach. Thoroughly recommend”
“Good course. The tutor explained everything well and gave us a great knowledge of health and safety. I would recommend the course”
“Good course. Very well explained and very informative”