The CMI Level 2 in Team Leading programme is designed for team leaders and supervisors to improve their understanding and performance in their role.
The certificate is a concise qualification designed to give learners a basic knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities of a team leader and the limits of their authority and accountability. To gain a certificate, all 3 units would need to be completed.
Suitable for –
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands, and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the programme.
- Developing your skills and practice as an effective team leader
- Leading your team to high performance and achievement of results
Results for you –
- The core skills and knowledge to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, for example underperformance
- Tools to develop yourself as a leader
Impact for your employer –
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Team leaders who are competent and comfortable to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration across teams
- Motivated teams
Tea and coffee will be provided.
Assessed by two work-based assignments.
Certificate = All units
Unit 1 – Introduction to Team Leading
- Wednesday 8th & 22nd May 2019
Unit 2 – Communicating with a Team
- Wednesday 12th & Tuesday 25th June 2019
Unit 3 – Monitoring Team Performance
- Wednesday 3rd & 10th April 2019
- Tuesday 2nd & 9th July 2019
Please contact the Workforce Development Team on 01724 294040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.