The CMI Level 2 in Team Leading programme is designed for team leaders and supervisors to improve their understanding and performance in their role.
The certificate is a concise qualification designed to give learners a basic knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities of a team leader and the limits of their authority and accountability. To gain a certificate, all 3 units would need to be completed.
Suitable for –
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands, and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the programme.
- Developing your skills and practice as an effective team leader
- Leading your team to high performance and achievement of results
Results for you –
- The core skills and knowledge to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, for example underperformance
- Tools to develop yourself as a leader
Impact for your employer –
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Team leaders who are competent and comfortable to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration across teams
- Motivated teams
Tea and coffee will be provided.
Assessed by two work-based assignments.
Certificate = All units. Delegates must attend the 2 dates from the bullet points (Any unit can be chosen from the list, see below)
Programme dates 2019 – 2020
Unit 1 – Introduction to Team Leading
- Wednesday 21 & 28 August 2019
- Wednesday 13 & 20 November 2019
- Tuesday 18 & 25 February 2020
- Wednesday 6 & 13 May 2020
Unit 2 – Communicating with a Team
- Wednesday 12 & Tuesday 25 June 2019
- Tuesday 10 & 17 September 2019
- Thursday 5 & 12 December 2019
- Tuesday 17 & 24 March 2020
- Thursday 4 & 11 June 2020
Unit 3 – Monitoring Team Performance
- Tuesday & 16 July 2019
- Tuesday 22 & 29 October 2019
- Tuesday 14 & 21 January 2020
- Wednesday 15 & 22 April 2020
- Wednesday 8 & 15 July 2020
Please contact the Workforce Development Team on 01724 294040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.