This module aims to introduce you to effective coaching techniques that will help you to develop others in the workplace.
Anyone that would benefit from understanding how to draw on coaching skills at any opportunity.
- What is coaching and what makes an effective coach?
- When and how to apply the skills;
- Coaching practices – introducing the RADAR model of coaching;
- Giving feedback using E2C2;
- Coaching in context – having a go!
- Recommended resources;
- Action planning review and close.
Course Programme 2019 – 2020
- Tuesday 3 September
- Tuesday 2 December
- Tuesday 3 March
- Tuesday 2 June