This module aims to provide you with the skills, practices and techniques to enable you to coach individuals and help them achieve peak performance.
Any level of manager that would benefit from developing their coaching skills and style.
- What is coaching and how does it differ from training, mentoring and counselling?
- Coaching situations and skills;
- Providing feedback that motivates and inspires;
- Dealing with challenging behaviours when giving feedback;
- Practicing giving and receiving feedback;
- The coaching styles continuum;
- Coaching practices – introducing GROW and RADAR models of coaching;
- Coaching in context – having a go!
- Coaching for action using the GROW model;
- Recommended resources;
- Action planning review and close.
Course Programme 2019
- Thursday 11th April
- Thursday 11th July