Does your organisation really get the best out of appraisals and performance reviews or are they perceived as “chores”, “paperwork exercises” or not directly linked to day to day performance and improvement?
Do you need to introduce or improve your review processes and practices?
This 1 day programme is suitable for anyone who carries out appraisals or performance reviews and/or those with responsibility for implementing and managing appraisal/review processes in their organisation.
- The value and importance of effective appraisals and performance reviews
- What should be the purpose and benefits for the individual, the appraiser and the wider organisation.
- Preparing for the review meeting – what should happen prior to it?
- Carrying out effective review meetings – personal skills and qualities
- Following up review meetings – action planning, communicating, implementing, recording.
- Linking individual and team reviews to day to day performance management effectively
- Practical tips and techniques to support the achievement of effective reviews
Course Programme 2018 – 2019
- Monday 1st April
- Monday 1st July
This is NOT an assessed course. Delegates will receive a Workforce Development Training Certificate of Attendance