The CMI Level 2 in Team Leading programme is designed for team leaders and supervisors to improve their understanding and performance in their role.
The award is a concise qualification designed to give learners a basic knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities of a team leader and the limits of their authority and accountability. To gain an award, at least 1 unit would need to be completed.
Suitable for –
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands, and have a background that will enable them to benefit from the programme.
- Developing your skills and practice as an effective team leader
- Leading your team to high performance and achievement of results
Results for you –
- The core skills and knowledge to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, for example underperformance
- Tools to develop yourself as a leader
Impact for your employer –
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Team leaders who are competent and comfortable to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration across teams
- Motivated teams
Tea and coffee will be provided.
Assessed by two work-based assignments.
Award = 1 unit (Any unit can be chosen from the list, see below)
Unit 1 – Introduction to Team Leading
- Wednesday 6th & Tuesday 12th February 2019
- Wednesday 8th & 15th May 2019
Unit 2 – Communicating with a Team
- Friday 8th & 15th March 2019
- Wednesday 5th & 12th June 2019
Unit 3 – Monitoring Team Performance
- Wednesday 3rd & 10th April 2019
- Tuesday 2nd & 9th July 2019
Please contact the Workforce Development Team on 01724 294040 or email email@example.com for further information.