1 day non-accredited programme covering the key principles, roles, responsibilities and skills to be an internal auditor within an organisation. The course will cover generic principles which can apply to any sort of auditing (health and safety, quality, environmental, GMP etc).
The course can also be tailored to specific organisations requirements and incorporate their own auditing processes and documentation.
- Basic Principles of Internal Auditing
- Links to External Agencies, Standards, Customers and Regulatory Bodies
- Skills and Qualities of Internal Auditors
- The Process of Internal Auditing
- Putting it all into Practice
- Review and Feedback Session