Do you need to improve the effectiveness and value of meetings in your workplace?
Successful, worthwhile and valued meetings are important to sustain effective communication, motivation and involvement across teams and organisations.
Ineffective, drawn out, devalued, unnecessary or badly led meetings can have an extremely negative impact on performance, time management and team working.
This 1 day course is for anyone needing to ensure they can effectively plan, manage and follow up meetings, which attendees find worthwhile, productive and useful.
- What makes a good, successful meeting?
- Why are meetings important, what is their purpose and impact?
- The value and importance of effective, considered planning and communication before a meeting
- How to “manage” the meeting – people, agendas, discussions, decision making, disagreements
- Following up on actions agreed, communicating decisions and information
Course Programme 2019
- Tuesday 23rd April
- Tuesday 25th June
Assessment:This is NOT an assessed course. Delegates will receive a Workforce Development Training Certificate of Attendance