How well are you coping with the demands placed upon you in the workplace?
How well do you prioritise and manage “important” versus “urgent” tasks in a balanced way?
Does everything seem important and urgent?
What impact does stress, pressure and work/life balance have on you and others?
This 1 day course is for anyone who wants to improve their time, stress and workload management, or needs help to develop prioritising skills, or who would benefit from a day away from the job to reflect on and plan new or different ways of coping with stress and pressure in the workplace.
- What is the difference between “stress” and “pressure”?
- Why is effective time and stress management so important to health, welfare and performance?
- Recognising and responding to realistic and unrealistic expectations and demands of others
- Practical tips and techniques to help prioritise tasks, activities and workload demands effectively
- Identifying personal stress indicators and coping strategies
- Work / Life Balance – making informed choices and decisions
- Personal development planning
Course Programme 2019 – 2020
- Wednesday 17th July
- Wednesday 9th October
- Wednesday 8th January
- Wednesday 15th April
- Wednesday 8th July
This is NOT an assessed course. Delegates will receive a Workforce Development Training Certificate of Attendance.