Course content –
- Understand the construction of AC & DC motors
- Identify the different types of motor control that can be used with AC/DC motors
- Comprehend open-loop and closed-loop controllers
- Depict a feedback system using block diagrams
- Specify the different types of electrical and mechanical braking that can be used with a motor
- Understand which basic functions are offered with modern motor controllers
Dates can be provided on application and the number of interest shown for the course.