The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs.
Warehouse operative, Picker, FLT Driver, anyone within the warehouse and Logistics sector
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Understand how to process orders and dispatch
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- Unit 2 – Understand how to Receive and Store Goods
- Unit 3 – Understand how to Process Orders and
Prepare them for Dispatch
- Unit 4 – Understand how to Check Stock and Update Records
- Unit 5 – Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
This course is achieved by the completion of 2 workbooks over a 3 month period and is a distance learning course.