Course content –
- Understand the development of the modern PLC
- Describe the component parts of a PLC (using the SLC500 system as a basis)
- State the structure of a PLC ladder program
- List different input and output sensors
- Construct a PLC program in ladder
- Understand the terms forcing and monitoring
Please note that this course designed around the SLC500 system and ladder logic.
Delegates will receive a Kingsway Certificate of attendance.
As well as the above ‘public’ course dates, we can arrange bespoke courses to customise the training around individual needs of those of the learners and the business. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Dates can be provided on application and the number of interest shown for the course.